Our Household Insurance protects the contents of your home against:
- Malicious damage
- Fire damage
- Water damage
- Miscellaneous misfortune, such as vehicle collisions or falling trees
Home contents extends to appliances (such as refrigerators and their contents), laundry appliances and garden furniture, as well as glass and mirrors and all your personal equipment specified and important documentation.
At your request, cover can be extended to include special circumstances such as:
- Protection by security guards in the aftermath of an incident/attempted incident, until appropriate security measures are installed, replaced or repaired.
- Replacement of locks, keys and remote controls (to a specified amount per event)
- Theft of money after forced entry
- Theft of the personal items from within the property (to the specified amount per event)
* Special exclusions and conditions apply.